Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Rainy Day
Today was rainy. :( I don't like rainy days. It gets me wet and makes me smell like wet dog and then the humans won't let me inside cuz I'm wet and stinky. That's not fair. Sometimes they are really stinky and I'm not allowed to kick them out! Well, anyways, I was kinda gloomy today. But Dusty (the cat) definately made my day ALOT better!!! She got spooked by somethin in Morgan's parent's bedroom, so she freaked out and ran really fast out of the room! Then, she slid on the wood floor and slammed into the wall! Isn't that funny? (The humans didn't think so...) My favorite part was when it was over and she got back up after getting hit really hard. You should have seen her!!! Her eyes were HUGE and her tail was really puffed up and her ears were lying flat against her head and her back was arched!!! Ha ha!!! Yep. That DEFINATELY made my day. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ha ha!! That's great!! now if only that would happen to Pebbles...
ReplyDelete