Sunday, January 4, 2009
Haircuts
Yesterday, Morgan said she was gonna give me a haircut and I was freaking out! How could they cut my beautifuly shaggy hair? The girls love it! I hid in the basement so they couldn't find me, but luckily Morgan had to leave to do some stinky sixth grade project thing. Yay! I was safe! I hid again when she came back, but then her friend called and asked her to spend the night! Yay! I was safe again! Or so I thought.....(cue the dramatic music)....... Later, Morgan's mom called me over and started petting me. But I didn't know that she was cutting my hair at the same time! I was too quick for her, so I ran away before she could do any worse. Luckily, she only trimmed my hair a bit. I'm so sneaky!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment